Monday, March 8, 2010

RPS

A lot of people know what rock paper scissors is. Just a fun game that kids play. For me it’s a little more than that. Its competition. When me and my friends get into rps battles it is very fierce. We really get into it. We have our set of rules we play by, on shoot best two out of three.
We us it to solve many disputes. Whether it’s who has to go to the store rillo, who has to go get the food, or even some thing as simple as who has to fill up the water cups for bp. It’s just the easiest way to solve things. It ends all conflict. U can’t argue with rps. If you ever have trouble solving an issue you should try using it. It really helps.
And it’s not just for who has to do what it’s also about winning, of course. No one wants to lose, that’s never any fun. There are actually even strategies to playing. Which we do use. The most heated battle that I ever had was with Britton. It was over who had to go pick up our Chinese. He took the lead early. I was in the hole now. I had to win two before he won one. Rock, paper, scissors, shot. He had rock I had paper, I won. It was all even. Only one more victory to win it all. Then it got really intense. Next round we both throw rock. Next round we both throw paper. Then scissors, then rock, then scissors, then rock, then paper, then rock! Damn, this was going go on forever. Next round he threw scissors I threw rock. Victory was mine. And didn’t it taste so sweet. Well actually more like General Tso’s chicken.

No comments:

Post a Comment